Physical therapy and rehabilitation serves for the evaluation and treatment of sports injuries, rehabilitation of musculoskeletal and neurological diseases. We serve patients with problems such as lower back pain, musculoskeletal pain, osteoarthritis and fibromyalgia.
Major Diseases That Need
Physical Therapy and Rehabilitation
- Fibromyalgia Syndrome (Soft Tissue Rheumatism)
- Rehabilitation After Hand Surgery
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, Tarsal Tunnel, Syndrome, Thoracic Outlet Syndrome and Ulnar Neuropathy
- Medical Pilates Applications for Healthy Individuals and Patients with Myofascial Pain Syndrome
- Orthopedic Rehabilitation
- Neurological Rehabilitation
- Prolotherapy (Regeneration of the Skeletal System)
- Manual Therapy
- SWT (Shock Wave Therapy for musculoskeletal disorders such as calcaneal spur, plantar fasciitis, tennis elbow, trigger points.)
- Traditional and Complementary Medicine
Tüm Gelişmelerden ve Yeniliklerden Haberdar Olun !