Obstetrics and gynecology departments provide services in many areas such as general women’s health, menopause-osteoporosis, pregnancy follow-up, monitoring risky pregnancies, assisted reproductive techniques and cancers of the female organs. We offer adolescent and pediatric gynecology, gynecological oncology, urogynecology and reproductive endocrinology and infertility services for the 0-14 age group.
Major Gynecological Diseases
- Uterine Cancer
- Urogynecological Diseases
- Prolapse of the Uterus (Cuff)
- Vaginal Prolapse
- Ovarian Cancer
Treatments and Surgical Procedures
- Gynecological Cancer Screening, Colposcopy and LEEP
- Genital Aesthetics (Labioplasty - Aesthetic Interventions of
Small and Large Lips)
- Vaginal Aesthetics (Vaginoplasty)
- Diagnosis and Treatment of Infertility
- Fibroid Surgery
- Laparoscopic Surgery for Endometriosis
- Vaginal Rejuvenation
- Tube Ligation (BTL)
In Vitro Fertilization (IVF)
At our contracted IVF centers, it is possible to identify many genetic diseases such as thalassemia, muscle diseases, hemophilia in embryos and thus, helps the birth of healthy children.
- Microinjection Application
- Microdissection, TESE and TESA Application
- PGD Application for FISH Purpose
Tüm Gelişmelerden ve Yeniliklerden Haberdar Olun !