A well-equipped center, team approach and multidisciplinary treatments are essential for success in common brain diseases. Cerebrospinal, spinal cord and neurosurgery are developing rapidly with the innovations in medical technology and in parallel to this, more successful results can be obtained in diagnosis and treatments.
Brain and nerve surgery is a branch of surgery that deals with the treatment of diseases related to nerve fibers distributed to the arms, legs and organs from the brain, cerebellum and spinal cord.
Major Neurosurgical Diseases
- Spinal Disc Diseases and Degenerative Spine Diseases
- Pediatric Brain and Nerve Diseases
- Cerebrovascular Disease (Brain Hemorrhage, Cerebral Vascular Obstruction, Vascular Dementia, Hypertensive Encephalopathy Syndrome, Stroke)
- Peripheral Nerve Diseases (Essential Tremor, Neuropathies, Dyskinesia, Dystonia, Restless Leg Syndrome, Guillen Barre Syndrome)
- Alzheimer’s and Cerebral Ischemia
- Neuromuscular Junction Diseases (Myopathies, Myasthenia Gravis, Myelitis, Spondylotic Myelopathy, Subacute Combine Degeneration)
Treatments and Surgical Procedures
- Aneurysms and Arteriovenous Malformations
- Emergency Interventions (Subdural, Epidural Intraparenchymal Hematoma)
- Carotid Artery Diseases and Surgery for Ischemic Diseases
- Neuroaxis and Spinal Cord Surgery
- Treatment of Epilepsy and Movement Disorders
- Brain Pacemaker (DBS)
- Microvascular Decompression
Tüm Gelişmelerden ve Yeniliklerden Haberdar Olun !