Opthalmology deals with the treatment of congenital and subsequent refractive eye pathologies. Services provided in audit units include; ultrasonography, computerized visual field tests, eye angios and electrophysiological tests. Special services include retinal control of premature infants. It also deals with visual problems that occur in old age, as well as aesthetic eye operations.
Major Eye Diseases
- Retinal Diseases
- Diabetic Eye Diseases
- Yellow Spot Disease
- Other Retinal and Vitrectomy Diseases
- Retinopathy of Prematurity (ROP)
Treatments and Surgical Procedures
- Glaucoma Surgery
- Cataract Surgery
- Excimer Laser Applications
- Strabismus Treatment
- Corneal - Conjunctival and Contact Lens Applications
- Mobile Eye Prosthesis
- Eye Lid Aesthetic Surgeries
Tüm Gelişmelerden ve Yeniliklerden Haberdar Olun !